When it comes to disease prevention, immunizations are key. Getting vaccinated protects you and those around you. Our main focus is to help you and your loved ones stay up-to-date on the recommended vaccines.
- Our vaccines are always administered by one of our immunization-certified pharmacists.
- We offer direct billing to Medicare Part B or Part D for eligible vaccines and patients.
- Immunizations are available at the pharmacy by appointment or on a walk-in basis.
Some of the vaccinations we offer are listed below:
- Flu: Regular & High-Dose
- Pneumonia: Prevnar 13® & Pheumovax®
- Shingles: Shingrix®
- Adult Tetanus/Diptheria/Pertussis
- Nasal Mist Vaccine: Flu-Mist
Some vaccines may require a physician’s prescription. Speak to one of our pharmacists about any immunizations we offer. If you have a question about immunizations, speak to a Glenview Pharmacist today!